Monday, April 30, 2012

April 2002


April 2nd


Well Dennis never came back and I don't think he ever will, I was obviously used. Now I feel even worse like some easy slut, yuck. Today was awesome considering feeling like this to start with. I went to town to do some girly shopping for new tops, jeans and maybe a nice dress, when I ran into my beat friend from high school years. he didn't go to my school but I met him at Paradise Bus Interchange where many of us from different schools went to catch our buses to the surrounding local high schools. His name was Cameron you might of realised I mentioned him once in my first few entries. Anyway I went to Kildare College, a all girls school and he went to Windsor Gardens and there were many others we hung out with at Paradise from different local schools.
I met him down there one day when I it was a weekend. I was there with my best friend Yasmine. Cameron came up to us with his mate Ollie. They introduced themselves and asked for a smoke of us. We all talked for awhile. As from that day on we were all friends. Yasmine didn't really like them though as she was a little snobby. Yasmine came from a well classed family that lived in a rich suburb called Athelstone, she lived in a two storey home with her family. That was just the way she was she didn't mine hanging out with me even though my family family weren't rich just hated as she would put it "ferel guys that dressed like gangtas".
Ollie apparently liked her though thought she was hot and Cameron liked me, funny thing was I liked Ollie he was hotter than Cameron but Cameron was sweet and great personatlity.
Everyday I would meet Cameron and other at the Interchange to chat and smoke before school. I got to know Ollie and ended up getting into a relationship with him but he was a player cheated on me many a time, I still liked him an wrote numerous letters to him that passed to Cameron to give him when I didn't see him. I still think to this day did Cameron ever give them to him cause I knew how much he liked me and wanted to go out with me. But I will never know. Anyway years later this is how I met Jason as well, Jason was working in town at Mc Donalds and Cameron and Jason were close friends for many years prior, small world hey.
Anyway back to meeting him in town. I spotted him in the middle of the Rundle Mall in front of the Malls Balls. Cameron was with a group of guys, a lot of them. At first I wasn't sure if I should go up and say hello cause there were so many of them and would he want to talk after so many long. I thought after awhile who cares do it. So I went up poked him in side and said "hey Al Bundy". That was my nickname I gave him no one else called him that. I named him that because he used to like to put his hand down his pants like Al Bundy in Married with Children that show years and years ago.
He quickly turned and smiled, picked me up and said "wow Penny it's you I just can't believe it". He was so overwhelmed with excitement. I was blown away with his reaction. We hugged for awhile. By this time his friends were staring wondering who the hell I was. Cameron then turned around with his arm around my waist and said "this is my favorite girl, my best friend Penny we haven't seen each other for a long time". They said hello and put their hands out. I got invited to go down to the Torrens for a session and some drinks with him and his mates. It was fun, they were such a funny bunch of blokes and some were sexy as I couldn't keep my eye off a few them.
Cameron and I used to love this song.



After a few hours some of them had to leave to meet people or go home so I asked Cameron if he would like to come back to my place for some more cones and drinks, he didn't decline. We talked and laughed reminiscing the good old days when we were younger I put on some tunes by this stage we were so pissed I was falling all over the place I even broke an ornament, two glasses and spilt drinks on him and myself. But we both laughed even harder. As the night progressed we started getting closer on the couch and starting kissing heavy and yes once again I sex arghhh!!!
This time it was probably worse cause he was my best friend not someone I thought of in that way even though this was his dream come true. Will this destroy our friendship forever I don't know, I hope not.
SHIT SHIT SHIT.  I wish some one would just smack me across the face or help find out why I do this.
After we were both a little shocked that we done it except he looked happier than I did. We had a couple of cones and a smoke. Then Cameron said he had to get back for his curfew. Cameron was living in a boys shelter, he had been in and out of different ones his whole life.
Cameron was a trouble child and his parents gave up on him so he was a ward of the state basically. It didn't make it better if he wanted to get better he hung around many troubled kids and all they knew was to do crime, break in to cars for goods and steal the cars sometimes too. Cameron's curfew was 11pm he was already 30 minutes late they got punished if they didn't come back in time extra chores and not aloud out for a week, so even though he was going to punished anyhow he needed to leave ASAP to not make it worse. I walked him to the end of my driveway and pointed to where the bus stop is.
As we were hugging our goodbyes a guy came from across the road he approached looking very desperate.he introduced himself as Nick. Cameron looked at me then back to him and said "I know you mate I was once in lock up with you". Nick said "Oh yeah Cameron, right?, in Magill Training Centre when were 15 years old". They both laughed. I thought gee how people meet sometimes. Nick went on to explain how he just got out of the Remand Centre and he was hanging for some weed. Cameron said he needed to go badly so we said goodbye and Nick and Cameron shook hands.
I went on say that could get him one tomorrow as it were too late in the night then to get a bag. I said " I know a lady that I got weed on tick". He looked disappointed but said "thats ok ". Nick went to walk off when I said "hello I get that tomorrow morning but if ya want a rage right now come to mine I just live over there in that unit", as I pointed to my unit. Nick was pleased to hear that and followed me to my unit. NO and I didn't have sex with him I was good, I gave him two and he left.
Nick is hot though!!!
I like bad boys, laughs!!!
Boys like them would make life more interesting!!!



April 3rd


Today this morning I walked down to Trudy's house. Trudy is long time friend of mine as well someone I get dope from. Trudy only lives a few streets away from me. She used to live nearby at Windsor gardens Caravan park for 15 years with her boyfriend Alex and her brother Reese. At one stage Jason, Heather( my school friend that went out with Cameron) and myself lived there too in our own caravan, we couldn't afford a unit in short notice so we rented a caravan for about 3 months.
Anyway Trudy and I talked for awhile for we were overdue for a catch up session. I was ready to go when Reese offered me a lift home it wasn't far but Reese was sweet like that. About an hour after I got back Nick turned up at my door. We had a good session and talked a lot. he opened up, he didn't hold back he told me about his life and the crime he does, like stealing cars, I guess he felt comfortable and could trust me. I never judge as I have done many a thing I am not proud of and what people do is there business.
I really enjoyed his company so much I made him stay longer for lunch. I made him something easy, a sandwich. But I guess being in Remand food taste like shit and he seemed to like it the way he scoffed it down.
Later in the evening I ordered pizza and we sat watching t.v. It was getting cold so I got out the throw rug as I didn't have a heater. I put some on him. After a few minutes he put his hand my leg I made out I didn't notice like hello stupid me as if you don't notice, I was just nervous. Yes I know me nervous but I was I don't know why. Nick then held my face with one arm and started kissing me. YEP YOU CAN GUESS WHAT WE DID, SAY NO MORE!!!


One Studio 2000 photo I had left from all the ones Trent burnt.




No comments: